Using GHRD for Videoconferencing
- A high school teacher introducing the Rwandan genocide choosing between 25 witnesses of the genocide to appear in her class via videoconference.
- An NGO holding a workshop on women’s rights in West Africa choosing among 100 women’s rights experts to join via videoconference.
- A church group raising funds for a school in Nepal having Nepalese experts speaking with the congregation via videoconference.
- Organizers of a community event on Middle East peace choosing among 100 Palestinians and 100 Israelis willing to join via videoconference.
- Hybrid academic conferences consisting of videoconferences and in-person presentations.