- To revolutionize how human rights is taught, how it is conceived, and what counts as expert knowledge in rights discourses.
- To empower local activists and survivors as they engage in meaningful dialogue with students, instructors, and community groups worldwide.
- Community members who are often treated as objects of study and not subjects with knowledge will be empowered by contributing to academic and policy conversations.
- Human rights discourses will be enriched by considering voices that are not normally heard and publicizing issues that are often ignored.
- To significantly change the perceptions of the classroom with instructors routinely inviting on-the-ground experts into their classrooms.
- Speakers’ fees will sustain human rights activists and groups in developing areas.
Need help? Contact us at email@example.com